Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nail Nation 3000 Love Bites and Silver Holo Gasm

Hi guys. Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Work has had me crazy busy. I had a friend that wanted to see these polishes, so I thought I'd share them with all of you as well. Tonight I have for you Nail Nation 3000 Love Bites and Silver  Holo Gasm. You're in for a treat with these!
I'll start with Loves Bites. This gorgeous polish is a dark fuchsia color with just a hint of holo hidden in there. I think one of the best parts of this polish is it's completely opaque in just one coat!! That's right, just one coat!!

This polish was an absolute dream to work with. Like I stated above, this is just one coat. Of course I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I had to add just a little something to Love Bites. 



What you looking at for my accent nail is called Nail Nation Silver Holo Gasm. It's a silver full coverage glitter that is filled with scattered and linear holographic glitters. With a name like that, you just know it'll be good right?! LOL. This also was perfect to work with. I used just one coat of Silver Holo Gasm. I topped everything with one coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That topcoat. We've had horrible weather where I live, so the middle picture is taken with flash. Isn't it gorgeous?! Even in natural light, it's super pretty! 
You can find Nail Nation on Facebook here. If you're interested in getting any of her amazing polishes, which I know you are, you can find them here. Love Bites is on sale right now for just $12 for a 10ml bottle, and Silver Holo Gasm is also on sale. She has multiple sizes of it starting at just $5. If you're looking for a good topcoat, you definitely need to pick up Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. You can find it here
I hope you're having a good hump day. Until next time, take care!!!!

1 comment: