Friday, June 21, 2013

Glittering Elements Review Part 1 of 2

Hello there! I hope that your week treated you well. I'm beyond excited to introduce to you a brand spanking new indie by the name of Glittering Elements. I was so happy when we crossed each others paths in one of the Facebook polish rooms. Something I also found kinda fun is her name is also Casey!! Ok, onto business.
I have several polishes to share with you, so I have broke it up into a few different posts. Tonight, I'm showing you Little Pinky and Blue Bellz. This post will be pretty picture heavy, so I apologize in advance if you're not crazy about pictures.
First up is Little Pinky. Little Pinky is a soft pink shimmer base that has pink holo hexes, blue, yellow and mint green matte squares. It also has coral and red hexes as well. Here, take a look at the bottle shot.

I included a shot of the brush just so that you can see how it looks. It was awesome at picking up all the glitter pieces! For my mani I used 3 coats and I topped it off with 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. The formula was perfect on Little Pinky. I played around with using different undies for it. I went with Sinful Colors Snow Me White. However, I think it would look amazing over a soft pink. 



The thing I loved most about this polish, is it didn't matter if you were in full sun like I was for the first 2 pictures or if you're in the shade. The colors of the glitter that she used in this is absolutely perfect! I'll post all the contact info for Glittering Elements at the end of the post since I'm showing you 2 newbies. 

Secondly, I have Blue Bellz to share with you. I thought that I had my favorite picked out of the ones that I was sent. This has now become my favorite of the two. Blue Bellz is a blue pastel shimmer that has periwinkle blue hexes in it. It also has turquoise, green and white micro glitter. Casey packed this polish full of tons of glittering goodness! Here, take a look at the polish and you can see.....

Again, I wanted to show the pic of the brush. This was a little different than the brush in Little Pinky. I thought the other brush was a little easier to work with. This one had a tendency to show brush strokes. I also thinned this one just a little bit. For my mani using Blue Bellz, I used 4 thin coats and just 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. I was concerned that I would have to use undies for this polish. But it turned out perfect by itself. 



Since I've put this polish on, I can't stop staring at my nails! I've had a pretty crappy week, and this definitely puts a smile on my face. This one as well as Little Pinky you can enjoy the colors no matter if you're in the sun or the shade. 
You can find Glittering Elements on Facebook here. If you're interested in ordering any of her amazing polishes, which I totally think you should, visit her etsy shop here. You can pick any of her polish for just $9.46. 
I will have the second part of my review probably the middle of next week. Today is the first day of summer, so I hope you can get out this weekend and enjoy it! Until next time, take care!!










No comments:

Post a Comment