Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Shleee Polish Report For Temp Work and Absolution Calling

Hi guys! Hope you had a good start to the week! Tonight I have for you the rest of the Shleee Polishes I promised. I'll start with Report For Temp Work. Let's take a look!
Report For Temp Work is set in a clear base and has cat glitter, black and gold shards, circles, triangles, hexes and stars. There is also a purple shimmer in here as well. This polish is so cute, I just love the cat glitter!!!


For my mani I used 2 coats of Report For Temp Work over Zoya Rooney. Formula was a tad thick on this, but it wasn't difficult to work with at all. I also used gelous to make sure that the glitter was completely covered. The first picture was in natural lighting and the below pictures are in artificial lighting. 



Isn't those kitty glitters the cutest?! I just love them! Lastly, I'll be showing you Absolution Calling. This one is also set in a clear base, but it is full of color shifting flakies that shift to a rainbow of different colors. This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! The first day at work with this on and all of my co workers were going crazy for it!


For my mani I used 3 coats of Absolution Calling and topped it with my Rainbow Honey scented top coat. Formula on this also was a tad thick, but with all the rainbow flakies in here I would think it's normal. Dry time was also good. Now for my favorite shots!!



I did do an underwater shot as my last picture just so that you can see the shiftiness of this beauty!! You can also see some of the larger flakies in the macro shot. So what do you think? I love both of these! I haven't stopped looking at my nails since I put Absolution Calling on! Report For Temp Work is just so fun, especially if you're a cat fan like I am! You can find Shleee Polish on Facebook as well as Instagram. If you're interested in picking up either one of these or any of Shleee's other polishes, you can find her on Etsy page. Report For Temp Work is just $10 and Absolution Calling is $14. If you haven't tried any flakies yet, you absolutely have to give this one a try. You won't be sorry! That's all I have for tonight. Until next time, take care!! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment