Saturday, June 6, 2015

Shleee Polish Minty Mickey

Hi guys! Hope you had a great day! It's finally the weekend, so that's always a good thing! Tonight I'll be sharing with you Minty Mickey from Shleee Polish. Let's take a look!
Minty Mickey is a super fun glitter topper set in a clear base, which makes it perfect to wear over any color undies! Minty Mickey has turquoise Mickey heads, holo hexes, holo stars, turquoise hexes, turquoise stars, white stars and a dusting of holo glitter. Wow, that's a mouth full!! This polish is perfect in every way!!


For my mani I used 2 easy dabbed coats of Minty Mickey. Formula on this was super easy to work with. I really loved that I didn't have to fish for any glitters, they came out that easy!


My collection from Shleee is definitely growing just because I've never had any issues with any of her formulas and I love the variety of different polishes she has. I picked this up as well as two others from Shleee recently, and I'll be sharing with you the other two this weekend. You can find Shleee on 
Facebook as well as Instagram. You can find Shleee and all her polishes over on Etsy. If you're interested in picking up Minty Mickey, you can do so for just $10. I'll warn you though, once you see all the other polishes she has to offer, you'll be picking up more than just one. Lol
That's all I have for tonight. As I mentioned above, I'll be back over the weekend to share with you the other two Shleee's I picked up. Until next time, take care!! XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment