Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sassy Polish Vegas Voltage Collection Part 2

Hi guys! Today I have for you the rest of the Vegas Voltage Collection from Sassy Polish. If you missed the first part, you can find it here. Let's get started shall we?
I'll start with Vegas Showgirls. It is a purple and pink thermal that has holo shimmer in it as well. It turns purple when it's cold and pink when warm.


For my mani I used just 2 coats of Vegas Showgirls. Formula on this was just a touch thick, but nothing that a little thinner wouldn't fix. It is also topped with topcoat. This is one of my favorites and you're about to see why! These are my two favorite colors of polish in the whole world!



Up next I'll be sharing with you Cirque Du Sparkle. It is a clear based micro glitter with peach, gold and red glitters. Very very pretty!


For my mani I used 3 coats of Cirque Du Sparkle. Formula and dry time on this one was very good. These pictures do show them topped with topcoat. 



Lastly, is my other favorite of the whole collection! It is Going 2 The Chapel. It's a clear based glitter topper with various sizes of white glitter, holographic glitter as well as some scattered holo in it as well. I love how versatile this polish is!


For my mani I used 1 dabbed coat of Going 2 The Chapel over top of Zoya Temperance. Everything about this polish is perfect! These pictures show it with topcoat over top. 



Sassy Polish Vegas Collection is available NOW!! You can pick up the entire collection for $48 or you can pick up your favorites for $7.50 for full size and just $4.50 for mini bottles. Make sure you are following Sassy Polish on Facebook as well as Instagram so that you can know when she releases new goodies. You can pick up these polishes as well as other at her Storenvy. Until next time, take care! XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment