Saturday, November 22, 2014

Shleee Polish Derpy 2.0

Good evening! Hope you're having a nice weekend so far! Tonight I have for you another Shleee Polish. This one is called Derpy 2.0. This is a remake of the original Derpy Hooves that Shleee made and had a big enough interest in so she remade it. I have to say, I love it! Let's take a look!
Shleee Polish Derpy 2.0 is one of her polishes from the My Little Pony collection. Derpy 2.0 is a light bluish gray jelly that has yellow flower, heart and circle glitters. As if that wasn't enough, Shleee added a blue and purple shimmer to it as well. It matches Derpy the My Little Pony character perfectly! I only know that because my daughter is obsessed with Derpy, and I may have watched an episode or two with her. LOL.


For my mani I used just 2 coats of Derpy 2.0 and finished it with 2 coats of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That topcoat. Formula on Derpy 2.0 was perfect and dry time was amazing as well. Normally these murky colors look funky on me, but I really enjoyed this one! I love that the sizes of the yellow glitters aren't too big. I wasn't able to get any of the heart or flower glitter, but I promise that they're in there. 



So what do you think of Shleee Polish Derpy 2.0? I hope you love it as much as I do. If you're wondering what the original Derpy Hooves looked like, you can find Shleee Polish on Facebook and in her latest post today, it shows the 2 bottles next to one another. I love how she did this polish, I really do! She has a HUGE selection of polish on her etsy. She has an amazing amount of different MLP polishes, in fact, she just listed one earlier this week. But if MLP isn't your thing, no worries! Just yesterday she released a glitter polish that looks like something off the cover of a Lisa Frank cover. It is so fun! Just take my word for it that you need to go take a peek for yourself! She has something for absolutely everyone! I've only been getting her polishes for a little over a month, and I already have almost double digits. 
That's all I have for tonight! I hope you have a good week next week and have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Until next time, take care and I'm thankful for each and every one of you!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment