Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Shleee Polish Princess Cadence

Happy hump day! Hope you're having a good week so far! Tonight, I'm going to be sharing with you another My Little Pony polish from Shleee Polish. This one is called Princess Cadence. Let's take a look!
Shleee Polish Princess Cadence is part of her My Little Pony Collection. If you missed my other review on Twilight Sparkle, you can find it here. Princess Cadence has an assortment of colored glitter in different size circle glitters. Not only does it have circles, it also has purple squares and pink hexes. It's put in a clear base, so it makes it super versatile to wear over any color!


For my mani I used 2 coats of Shleee Polish Princess Cadence over top of Zoya Rooney. I finished it with 2 coats of Out The Door Topcoat. Everything about this polish is perfect! The formula and dry time was impeccable. I was very impressed that I didn't have to fish for any of the larger circular glitters!!



If you're interested in finding Shleee Polish, you can find her on Facebook and etsy. I have several more of her My Little Pony polishes coming that I'll be sharing with you. My daughter is most excited about the Shleee Polish Derpy 2.0. If you're looking for Frozen inspired polishes, make sure you go check out her etsy site listed above. 
That's all I have tonight. I'm off this weekend, so I'll be back with a post sooner than this one. Until next time, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment