Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Shleee Polish Twilight Sparkle

Hi there! Hopefully you are having a good week so far. Tonight I have for you a newer indie that I haven't tried yet. Let me just start by saying that if you haven't tried any Shleee Polish, run down walk to her etsy shop. These are some of the best glitter toppers that I've used! I'll hush and let the pictures speak for themselves.
Shleee Polish Twilight Sparkle is part of her My Little Pony Collection. Twilight Sparkle has purple, pink and you can even find some blue glitters set in a clear base. There's micro glitters, squares, stars, circles, diamonds and hexes. Some of them are even holographic. Did ya get all that?! There is an excellent amount of variety in the glitter sizes that she used in Twilight Sparkle.


For my mani I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, 2 coats of Twilight Sparkle and topped it with 2 coats of Rainbow Honey topcoat. The formula on this was perfect! Dry time was exceptionally fast too. Normally I have to let the bottle sit upside down for a little bit to help the glitters come down. This I had a nice glitter pick up each time I put the brush back in the bottle. 



If you look in my macro shot, you can even see a little yellow glitter in there! This was my first purchase from Shleee Polish, I can guarantee I'll be buying more since I've already purchased others in this My Little Pony Collection. My daughter may just be a little excited about it too! You can find Shleee Polish on Facebook and you can find her polishes on her etsy shop. She currently has over 40 different polishes that is in her shop. I'm already making my next list of ones I'm wanting to get. 
That's all I have for tonight. I'll be back soon to share some more Shleee Polishes with you. Until next time, take care!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment