Sunday, June 29, 2014

MDJ Creations Unconditionally Yours

Happy Sunday! I hope you had a nice relaxing weekend. Tonight I have for you Unconditionally Yours from MDJ Creations. Unconditionally Yours is a gorgeous pink jelly polish that has very nice variety of different colors, shapes and sizes of glitters. If you're a pink fan like I am, then you'll want to check this one out!


For my mani I used 3 coats of Unconditionally Yours and finished it off with 2 coats of Rainbow Honey's topcoat. I like that the shade is a nice shade of pink, not to dark and not to light. It would go great with any skin tone. The formula was perfect and it was also fast drying. 



The macro shot is a great chance to see all the different glitters that are in Unconditionally Yours. You can find MDJ Creations on Facebook as well as her etsy shop. She has several polishes to offer, in mini and in full size. She also offers jewelry, lip balm and ointment. Make sure you stop by and give her a like on Facebook and take a look at all that she has to offer. That's all I have for tonight. I'll be back soon to share my 4th of July mani with you. Until next time, take care!! XOXO


1 comment: