Monday, June 2, 2014

MDJ Creations Bloom Where You're Planted and Something To Celebrate

Good evening! Sorry for the delay in posting this. I had a family emergency Friday, and it's been a little hectic since. But, here we go!
I'll start with Bloom Where You're Planted. MDJ Bloom Where You're Planted is a bright yellow holo. It's an amazing shade of yellow and definitely a happy color!



For my mani I used 3 coats of MDJ Creations Bloom Where You're Planted and topped it with 1 coat of my Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That topcoat. The formula and dry time on this was great! 
Lastly, I have for you my favorite MDJ Creations ever!! It's called Something To Celebrate, it's simply amazing! You can find stars, squares, mini bars and hexes in a rainbow of colors. Best part is, it's a jelly glitter topper so you can put it over anything!!


For my mani I used Bloom Where You're Planted as my base and then layered 2 coats of Something To Celebrate over top. Then I finished it off with 2 coats of my Digital Nails topcoat. Can you see why this is my absolute favorite MDJ Creations polish?! I love all the different shapes and colors that she has put in here, and the fact that it's so universal just makes it that much better. Formula and dry time on this was perfect as usual. 


You can find MDJ Creations on Facebook as well as her etsy shop. She offers a very nice wide variety of items in her shop. I have several of her polishes that I'll be sharing with you over the next few weeks. I hope you enjoy her polishes as much as I do! Not only is she pretty amazing at making polish, she is super sweet as well. Until next time, take care!! XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment