Monday, September 16, 2013

Above The Curve What No Buy?!?! and Lemming Have It Review Part 2

Hello there! I hope y'all survived Monday ok. Tonight I have for you my last part of the Polish Addiction Line. I'll be showing you What No Buy?!?! and Lemming Have It. As I said in my last post about the other half of this line, I adore the team of Above The Curve. They donate $1 of each bottle sold to help the Shriner's Hospital for children. So not only do they make some pretty amazing polishes, they have a huge heart giving to others like they do. I'll start with What No Buy?!?!.

What No Buy?!?! is an absolutely gorgeous gold scattered holo polish. If you're looking for a polish for the holidays coming up, look no further! Formula was perfect on this one. I used 3 coats of What No Buy?!?! and topped it of with 1 coat of Seche. Here, take a look at the pics and see how pretty it is for yourself.....



We were having some storms, so I had to take the pics inside with a flash. I had absolutely no problems with application. I was a little worried about the color looking right with my skin tone, but I would definitely still wear it. I saved my favorite of the two for last. I think you'll see why once you see it! 


Here we have Lemming Have It! Lemming Have It is a blurple holo that also has blue flecks mixed in it. It was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Now do you see why it is my favorite?! I'm a huge purple fan, and this one definitely didn't let me down. I used 3 coats of Lemming Have It and topped it off with just 1 coat of Seche. I only had application issues with my thumb nail, it went on a little patchy. Other than that, absolute perfection. Don't worry, I took another picture! 


Going into fall, I'll be using this one quite a bit. You can find Above The Curve on their bigcartel site. They still offer this collection and it's even on sale. You can also find Above The Curve on Overallbeauty. If you're on Facebook, which I'm sure you are, make sure you are a fan of Above The Curve. They are always having giveaways on their Facebook page. 
Well, that wraps up this post. If you follow me on Facebook, you know what I got in the mail over the weekend. I'll work on using those beauties and get a post up for them soon. Hope you have a great week. Until next time, take care!! XOXO




1 comment:

  1. ATC Fall collection is the one I'm looking most forward to. The colors are beautiful, and so rich.

    ReplyDelete