Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Chirality Latex Tactical Shield and Shleee Polish Slimer

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you're having a great day so far. I painted my nails green and made corn beef and veggies, so it was a good day! Tonight I have for you a 2 in 1 review post. Let's start with Chirality Latex Tactical Shield. Chirality sent this to me to review and I couldn't wait to use it! This is the first of these that I've used. Let's take a look!


Since I had to cut my nails down yet again, this was perfect! It was super simple to use and there was no annoying odor or anything. This would be perfect for water marbling or even stamping. This contains natural rubber latex and water. If you're allergic to latex, please do not use!!


This is just apply and peel when you're finished. I was getting texts when I was applying this, so it was quite comical trying to do normal things while this was covering my finger tips. If you're in the market for a latex product to help with clean up, give Chirality a go. You won't be disappointed. 
Lastly I have Shleee Polish Slimer. This is one of her newer polish that she just released and since it was Ghostbusters related, I knew that I had to have it. 


For my mani I used just 2 coats over top of Essie Shake Your $$ Maker. Slimer is a green jelly that has neon green diamonds, stars, hexes, holo hexes and gold flecks. This is so fun! You can use it by itself, or over something. Formula and dry time was terrific. I've purchased several Shleee Polishes and I've never had a formula issue with any of them. 



You can find the Chirality Latex Tactical Shield for just $5 on their big cartel site. So it's a great price!! You can find Chirality on Facebook as well as Instagram. Shleee Polish can be found on Facebook, Instagram and you can find all her polishes to purchase on her etsy site for just $10. You can't go wrong with either of these indie makers. Chirality also offers several polishes to choose from as well. That's all I have tonight. Until next time, take care!! XOXO





I was sent Chirality Latex Tactical Shield for review. The opinions given are my own and aren't influenced in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment