Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MDJ Creations Bungee Jumping

Happy hump day! Hope you had an awesome day! Weather has finally started to turn around, so that gets me excited! Tonight, I'll be sharing with you Bungee Jumping from MDJ Creations.
Bungee Jumping is a pink based glitter topper that is loaded with glitter. You'll find matte neon glitters in the shape of stars, hexes, squares and tiny little bars. So if you have a favorite color and shape of glitter, you could probably find it in here. With all of my glitter topcoats, I place them upside down for a few minutes to help the glitter come down.


For my mani, I chose to use 2 coats of Rainbow Honey Cameo 18. I then topped it with 2 coats of MDJ Creations Bungee Jumping. My topcoat that I went with was Rainbow Honey and used just 2 coats. Formula on Bungee Jumping was easy to work with and it dried super quick! I love how fun Bungee Jumping is! I really enjoy the nice variety of colors and different glitter that has been used. 



I just love that hot pink star! I plan on using this over many other colors this summer! You can find MDJ Creations on Facebook and you can find her shop over on etsy. She's currently having a Mother's Day sale that you should definitely take advantage of. She not only offers an amazing variety of polishes, but she also offers other goodies as well. 
That's it for tonight! I'll be coming back very soon with some new goodies from Savoie. Until then, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment