Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ellagee Rainbow Fish and The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway Review

Good evening! I hope the start of the week has been good to you so far. Things have been pretty busy between my jobs, so I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Let's get started shall we? Tonight I have for you a couple polishes from Ellagee. She's a newer indie for me. These are the first couple polishes that I've tried from her. I'll start with Ellagee Rainbow Fish.
Ellagee Rainbow Fish is set in a clear base that has tons of translucent little circle and square glitters. There are blue, green, pink, yellow and orange. The name fits it perfect since it's a rainbow of colors.


For my undies I used Sinful Colors Candy Coated. I used 2 coats of Candy Coated and used 2 coats of Ellagee Rainbow Fish. I finished my mani with my go to topcoat Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. The dry time on Rainbow Fish was normal dry time and the formula was a tad thick just because something has to be able to support all those glitters! 



Lastly, I have Ellagee The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway. It is a stunning turquoise and silver holographic glitter polish. Oh, did I mention that this baby is textured as well?! This is inspired by Elsa from the Disney movie Frozen. 


For this mani I used 3 thin coats of The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway. I made sure to give plenty of time between each of the coats to make sure they were dry before starting the next. Since I have a weird thing with textured polishes, I just had to topcoat it. I topped it with 2 coats of my Digital Nails, and I probably could've used a third just to get it a little smoother. This one was a little thick as well, but as pretty as the polish turned out it didn't bother me! 


This one is intentionally blurred so that you can see how crazy awesome this is! It's like having crushed gemstones on my nails!


You can find Ellagee on Facebook. Since I am pretty sure you'll want to go pick up some Ellagee polishes, you can find them at her online store. Not only does she offer polish, she offers super cute key chains as well. I hope you all have a good rest of your week. Until next time, take care! XOXO






1 comment: